Thursday 19 April 2012

Ideas and help please




Well I need help....yes I am not denying I may need that kind of help too, but this is about writing help.  I have run out of ideas for my blog.  I need some prompts.  What would you as my readers like to read about.  Any facet of my life?  My take on  a fascinating topic?  French fries.....ok I may be clutching at straws here, clearly my mind is blank....except for french fries.  Maybe I should have eaten more for breakfast since its only 10:30am and I am thinking of french fries....or oooh even better that Mars Bar that Diggle left on top of the fridge.  Damn, now I am going to have to lock myself upstairs until lunch time!

But I digress.....yes I know I do that rather easily!   - I think my writing block may be due to the fact that at this point all I can think of is "oh crap - why did I say I would run that race on Sunday"  Its suddenly very real and I am not sure I am ready for this.  I went and looked at the route (which they had not published when I signed up for this) and the 1st 3K are hilly.....I am pretty much fucked...I hate hills!  But lets think on the bright side, the last 2K is mostly downhill.  At least that will be when I am tired...and I like downhills.  Next post I will let you know if I survived.  If there is no next post, can someone please come and scrape me off the trail!


3 comments:

  1. I'd read a blog solely about French fries. Or midgets. Or diarrhea. Or Mars Bars. Or turtles. Or people who check out in the 20 items or less line with 22 items.
    Check out yeahwrite.me for some awesome blows and more ideas!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please let me know how your 5k went!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have just sat down to type out a blog post about it ;) I survived is the most important part ;) Thanks!

      Delete